There are two parts to creating event video, the videography on day of shoot and the post production editing. I am available to be hired for each separately or together. Below I have pricing for each.
Day of Production
The rates below vary based on crew size and complexity of shoot and do not include fees for post production (see rates in following section).
- Recommended for private parties
- Typical deliverables include 30 second spot or 1 minute teaser
- Approximately 2 hours of filming
- $600 to $1500
- Recommended for live shows, launch parties and galas
- Typical deliverables include 1 - 2 minute trailer
- Approximately 4 hours of filming
- $900 to $2250
- Recommended for corporate videos, business spotlight or small films
- Typical deliverables include 2 - 4 minute short film
- Approximately 8 hours of filming
- $1800 to $4500
Post Production (editing & coloring)
I am available to color video that I have captured for you to have as un-edited assets, edit video you currently have or create finished videos from either.
Color Correction / Editing
- $50 per hour
- .264 or .265 delivery at SD or provided resolution size (xml or edl available upon request)
- Standard definition video files (FHD, UHD available upon request)
- Complete editing of all delivered video
- A perpetual personal and commercial license that covers full rights usage per video
- One royalty-free music license
30 second spot
Brief video that is usually a condensed version of a teaser. Perfect for event re-caps, business ads, calls to action, etc.
Media Outlets: Instagram, Facebook, television
- $725 to $1325
1 min teaser
Designed to be brief, but informative. Perfect for event videos, business ads, advocacy videos or quick overviews.
Media Outlets: Instagram, Facebook
- $850 to $1450
2 min trailer
Best for delivering a message, making a statement or showing off your brand.
Media Outlets: IGTV, Facebook, websites
- $1100 to $1700
4 min short
When you've got a story to tell and point to make - best for testimonials, educational, training, PSA's, etc.
Media Outlets: IGTV, websites
- $1600 to $2200
- $250 Additional minute of video
- $300 to $900 per additional music license; rate based on size of company
- $250 FHD upgrade (1080p)
- $1000 UHD upgrade (4k)
All creative services performed by John Pesina and assigned crew. Travel outside of Austin is $.55/mile per team member, within the state of Texas. Texas sales state tax will be added to all products and services when applicable.